Nile cruise holiday and Egypt tour operator safari package
- Cairo: 02 nights at selected Hotel on B.B basis
- Nile Cruise Aswan / Luxor : 03 nights on board 05 stars Cruise on F.B. basis
- Sleeper train: 02 nights on board Sleeper train
- Meet & assist throughout the trip with special arrangements during arrival & departure.
- All transportation, which stated in our program by last modern equipped A/C buses.
- All sightseeing, which is stated in our program including guiding fees with English language and entrance fess for tourist places
- All shore excursion as sated in our Cruise program including entrance fees and guiding fess
- Seating train from Cairo to Aswan first class.Notes: You have to adjust your arrival & departure with cruise schedule as following:
- Ex Aswan: 04 days – 03 nights every Wednesday & Friday.
- Ex Luxor: 05 days – 04 nights every Monday & Saturday.
safari holiday and Nile river cruises in Egypt
Leave Nairobi for Cairo. Arrival Cairo International Airport, our
representative will meet & assist you through the passport control and custom areas, then transfer by A/C motor coach to your Hotel, check in. Transfer to the place restaurant to take your dinner, at local restaurant after finishing transfer back to the hotel.
Breakfast, then start your day by visiting Memphis the capital of ancient Egypt and the original statue of king Ramses II, and Saqqara area where you will visit Zoser Step Pyramid, After that proceed to Giza plateau to visit the famous Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx after that direct to – Lunch will be served at local restaurant, After that transfer to Giza railway station to take the sleeper train to Aswan, overnight on board.
Arrival Aswan Station meet, assist & start our sightseeing tour visiting the high dam, old dam, unfinished obelisk and the Granite Quarries then proceed to Nile cruise ship for embarkation, lunch on board then, Make a Felucca around the Island, return to the cruise, sailing to Kom Ombo, upon arrival visiting the Ptolemaic temple for the two gods Horus & Sobek then back to the cruise to continue sailing to Edfu, overnight onboard.
Breakfast on board the visiting the great temple of Edfu, this unique temple which telling us the whole story about the fight between the God Horus & his Uncle Seth, back to the cruise to continue sailing to Esna, enjoying full day sailing, till Esna to cross Esna lock, after that continue sailing to Luxor, overnight onboard.
start your sightseeing by visiting the valley of the Kings, there you will enjoy visiting the available tombs from three tombs minimum, famed colossi of Memnon, the temple of queen Hatchepsut at Dier el Bahar and back to the cruise, Dinner and overnight on board.
East Bank “ Karnak and Luxor temple “ / train to Cairo
Breakfast, disembarkation and then you will visit the east bank of the Nile including the Karnak Temple, known as the “Temple of All Temples.” See the obelisks, the sacred lake and the great hypostyle hall walk among the pillars of the colossal Temple of Amon Ra. and after visiting Luxor temple transfer to Luxor Railway station to take the sleeper train to Cairo, overnight on board.
Breakfast, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. We’ll spend the afternoon viewing treasures of 136,000 pieces on display spanning 5,000 years. After that transfer to view Salah el Din Citadel that over looks Cairo one of towering tops of Al-Muqattam evokes the memory of its great founder., lunch at local restaurant on open buffet bases, After that we will spend some time at Khan El Khalili Bazaars. One of the greatest markets in the Middle East. Transfer to take your dinner
at local restaurant.
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo International airport for departure to Nairobi.
- Entry visa.
Extra drinks and mineral water.