4 days Maasai Mara Nakuru mid luxury camping
Maasai Mara / Lake Nakuru combined mid luxury camping safari holiday (4 Days)
After breakfast head west for Maasai Mara Game Reserve and set-up Camp. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive in the game reserve which is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Masai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at Adarpoi Mara camp / AA Tented or similar.
Morning and afternoon game drives in the Masai Mara. Meals and overnight at Adarpoi Mara camp / AA Tented or similar.
After breakfast proceed northwards to arrive in Lake Nakuru National park in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at a camp/ The Alps hotel.
Full day game viewing at Lake Nakuru National Park, where you will have a chance to visit a unique sanctuary catering for a size able number of the endangered rhinoceros and the Rothschild giraffe. Water bucks as well as the predators such as the lion and leopard are common at the park. Also to be seen is a myriad different variety of bird life in and around the lake. Flamingos are also plenty at the lake.
Leave for Nairobi late afternoon arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon
The above price includes:
- Clean and comfortable accommodation in tents, a foam mattress, Transport through-out the tour, blanket and bed sheets, stools, three meals a day while on safari, services of qualified and experienced driver/tour guide, safari cook, game park entrance fees.
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari minibus ( join others)
- Accommodation in spacious tents
- Three meals a day while on safari prepared by the safari cook at the Camp
- Services of a qualified tour guide/driver.
- Services of a safari cook