3 days mid luxury camping Samburu National park
Samburu National Park mid luxury camping safari (3 days)
Pick up at 0800hrs and drive north to Samburu National Reserve to arrive at around 1400 hours in time for lunch. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive in the park famous as the place for the Samburu semi-nomadic tribesmen, the reticulated giraffe, the Gravy’s zebra gerenuk, beisa oryx and a host of the big game including elephant and lion.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Riverside camp/ Elephant watch tented camp.
Morning and afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Riverside camp/ Elephant watch tented camp.
After breakfast proceed for a game drive en route Nairobi to arrive around 1400 hours.
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari minibus ( join others)
- Accommodation in spacious tents
- Three meals a day while on safari prepared by the safari cook at the Camp
- Services of a qualified tour guide/driver
- Services of a safari cook