2 days Tsavo East/ West National Parks safari in luxury tented camps
Tsavo East and West National Parks Express in luxury tented camps( 2 Days )
Mombasa / Tsavo East/West
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s largest park. We stop for lunch at Voi Safari Lodge/ Ndololo Safari Camp. After lunch, leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park.
Game drive to Tsavo Lodge/ Rhino valley tented camp arriving in time for lunch. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs.
Dinner and overnight at a Severin safari camp/ Satao/ Rhino valley tented camp.
Breakfast and spend the day on game drives and packed lunches. Dinner and overnight at a Severin safari camp/ Satao/ Rhino valley tented camp
- Transport by a special safari vehicle.
- Services of an English “speaking driver
tour guide and cook.
- All game park entrance fees
- All campsite fees
- Accommodation in luxury tents
- Use of spacious tents, tables, folding chairs, carry beds and mattresses etc.
- Three meals a day while on safari prepared by the cook both vegetarian and non vegetarian are well catered for.